SAFFRON SCI* QUALIFIED HEDGE FUND ONE
The objective of the fund is to provide consistently superior risk-adjusted returns to investors through exploiting opportunities that present in interest rate and derivative markets.
The portfolio will invest across the full spectrum of income generating assets including interest bearing securities (including, but not limited to bonds, convertible bonds, debentures, corporate debt, cash deposits and money market instruments) as well as inflation-linked bonds, corporate bonds, listed property, and preference shares. The portfolio will be actively managed with exposure to various asset classes to reflect changing economic and market circumstances, in order to maximise returns to investors. For efficient portfolio management purposes, the Manager may invest in financial instruments (listed and unlisted derivatives) allowed by the Act in order to achieve its investment objective. The manager may from time to time invest in participatory interests in portfolios of collective investment schemes registered in the Republic of South Africa and which are consistent with the portfolio’s primary objective. This portfolio will be managed in accordance with the regulations governing pension funds. The Manager is permitted to invest on behalf of the portfolio in offshore investments as permitted by legislation.
*The legal registered name of this portfolio is: Saffron Sanlam Collective Investments Qualified Investor Hedge Fund One
Suitable for investors:
- Who seek significantly enhanced returns over cash
- With high risk appetite
- Seeking real income growth and inflation protection
- Who seek innovative and active investment management exposure to efficient income generating investments
- With an investment horizon of 12 to 36 months
- Fund Manager Ι Brandon Quinn
- Assistant Manager Ι Anina Swiegers
- Benchmark Ι STeFI
- ASISA Fund Classification Ι South African – Multi Asset – Income
- Minimum lump sum Ι R1,000,000.00
- Minimum debit order Ι R1,000,000.00