The fund is a flexible portfolio that aims to deliver a high long-term total return by investing across asset classes.
SAFFRON BCI FLEXIBLE FUND
The fund may invest in equity securities, interest bearing securities, property shares, property related securities, preference shares, money market instruments, notes, non-equity securities and assets in liquid form. The fund may also invest in participatory interests and other forms of participation in portfolios of collective investment schemes or other similar schemes operated in territories with a regulatory environment which is to the satisfaction of the manager and trustee of a sufficient standard to provide investor protection at least equivalent to that in South Africa and which is consistent with the portfolio’s primary objective.
The fund may from time to time invest in listed and unlisted financial instruments, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, and the Regulations thereto, as amended from time to time, in order to achieve the portfolio’s investment objective. The manager may also include forward currency, interest rate and exchange rate swap transactions for efficient portfolio management purposes.
Suitable for investors:
- Who are in their wealth build-up phase and require little income yield in the short-term
- Seeking exposure to the domestic equity market
- Who are able to withstand short-term market fluctuations in pursuit of maximum total returns over the long-term
- Fund Manager Ι Brandon Quinn
- Benchmark Ι ASISA SA Multi Asset Flexible category average
- ASISA Fund Classification Ι South African – Multi Asset Flexible
- Minimum lump sum Ι R10,000.00
- Minimum debit order Ι R500.00