The fund enhances income and provides capital stability. The objective is to deliver a return of 2.0% over the STeFI Call Deposit Index.
SAFFRON BCI OPPORTUNITY INCOME FUND
The portfolio will invest across the full spectrum of income generating assets including interest bearing securities (including, but not limited to bonds, convertible bonds, debentures, corporate debt, cash deposits and money market instruments) as well as inflation-linked bonds, corporate bonds, listed property, and preference shares. The portfolio will be actively managed with exposure to various asset classes to reflect changing economic and market circumstances, in order to maximise returns to investors. For efficient portfolio management purposes, the Manager may invest in financial instruments (listed and unlisted derivatives) allowed by the Act in order to achieve its investment objective. The manager may from time to time invest in participatory interests in portfolios of collective investment schemes registered in the Republic of South Africa and which are consistent with the portfolio’s primary objective. This portfolio will be managed in accordance with the regulations governing pension funds. The Manager is permitted to invest on behalf of the portfolio in offshore investments as permitted by legislation.
Suitable for investors:
- Who seek significantly enhanced returns over cash
- With a low to moderate risk appetite
- Seeking real income growth and inflation protection
- Who seek innovative and active investment management exposure to efficient income generating investments
- Who want tax benefits from capital gains generated returns
- With an investment horizon of 12 to 36 months
- Fund Manager Ι Brandon Quinn
- Assistant Manager Ι Anina Swiegers
- Benchmark Ι STeFI (Call) plus 2% p.a. over 12-month rolling period
- ASISA Fund Classification Ι South African – Multi Asset – Income
- Minimum lump sum Ι R10,000.00
- Minimum debit order Ι R500.00